These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the provision of credit brokering services (“Services”) by Betascore Finance Ltd (“Broker”) to the customer (“Customer”) seeking credit products. We are Betascore Finance Ltd (BetaScore). Where we say “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, that’s who we mean.
By engaging our Services, the Customer agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
We aim to provide you access to fair and affordable credit, taking control of your finance by helping you to access and move your credit report and credit score from Credit Reference Agencies. You can read up on what credit scores, credit reports and Credit Reference Agencies are.
- We, as your authorized agent, obtain your credit information from credit reference agencies once a month. This means that we collect this information on your behalf, just as you could do yourself. By using our services, you agree that we and the credit reference agencies are authorized to rely on this authorization.
- We acts as an intermediary, connecting the Customer with potential lenders and facilitating the credit application process.
- We provide assistance and guidance in understanding credit products, completing applications, and submitting them to lenders on behalf of the Customer.
- We do not guarantee the approval of any credit applications or the availability of specific credit products.
- We will present your credit report and credit score to you if you pass our identity authentication process for security purposes. We will try to help you if you fail the process, but we are not required to notify you of the reasons for the failure.
- We obtain this information through a “search” of your credit records. A soft search does not affect your credit score.
You’re our customer (or thinking about becoming our customer), if we say “you” or “your” in these terms, we mean you. You are welcome to be our customer provided you agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and you are:
- over 18 years’ old
- a real, live person accessing our services for your personal use (you can’t use our services for commercial or business use)
- accessing our services on your own behalf. You also can’t (or try to) access our services for someone else. You’d have to ask them to sign up on their own behalf. You must keep your login and security details confidential. You are responsible for any use of our services using your login details, whether authorised by you or not.
We can refuse to provide a new customer with services or cease to provide services to existing customers, at any time and at our sole discretion. Examples of when we might do this include if:
we find out or have reason to believe you’re breaching these Terms (for example, you’re using our services for business use or on someone else’s behalf)
- you’re rude or threatening to our staff
- we decide to stop offering a service you are using
- we think your use of our services is unlawful or you are breaching our Acceptable Use Policy
- your initial identity verification check has been unsuccessful and we have not been able to verify your identity.
- 2.1 The Customer agrees to provide accurate and complete information required for the credit application process.
- 2.2 The Customer acknowledges that the Broker relies on the information provided by the Customer and that any inaccuracies may affect the credit application outcomes.
- 2.3 The Customer is responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions, fees, interest rates, repayment terms, and any other relevant details associated with credit products before making any commitments.
Privacy and Data Protection:
- 3.1 We respect the privacy of the Customer's personal information and complies with applicable data protection laws.
- 3.2 The Customer agrees to the collection, use, and processing of their personal data as necessary for the provision of the Services.
- 3.3 We shall take reasonable security measures to protect the Customer’s personal data, but cannot guarantee absolute security.
Compensation and Fees:
- 4.1 Our fees and compensation structure shall be agreed upon with the Customer prior to engaging the Services.
- 4.2 The Customer agrees to pay us the agreed-upon fees and any applicable charges for the Services rendered.
Limitation of Liability:
- 5.1 We shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, losses, or expenses incurred by the Customer in relation to the Services, including but not limited to the rejection of credit applications or any financial transactions between the Customer and lenders.
- 5.3 We shall not be responsible for any actions, omissions, or representations made by the lenders, financial institutions, or any third parties involved in the credit application process.
- 6.1 Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party.
- 6.2 Upon termination, the Customer shall be liable to pay any outstanding fees and expenses incurred for the Services provided by the Broker before termination.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- 7.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English laws
- 7.2 Any disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the English Courts.